The Global Aviation Development Summit
Date : 23rd – 24th February 2015
Venue : London, United Kingdom
The aviation sector shoulders 58 million jobs across the globe and $2.4 trillion in economic activity totally dependent on the aviation sector. While 3.3 billion passengers flew in 2014 alone with 50 million tons of freight flown across almost 50,000 routes, the projections for growth are even more staggering. Estimates say, by 2050, 16 billion passengers (more than double the current population of 7 billion) will need to be flown annually along with 400 million tons of freight.
Owing to these factors, a need is being felt for stakeholders in the Global Aviation industry to come together and deliberate on the approach that needs to be followed in the face of challenges and opportunities that the industry is being faced with. In the light of this, MICE Quotient presents The Global Aviation Development Summit 2016. The Summit is developed as a business platform for Global Aviation Stakeholders to closely review the challenges and opportunities for the aviation industry and its future.
Why the United Kingdom?
- World’s top airline hub by a wide margin.
- 144.7m passengers flew through London in 2015
- 275 passengers arriving or departing per minute.
- Home to 6 International Airports & 34+ Other Airports
- 231 Million passengers flown annually
- Home to offices of major Airlines and Aerospace companies
Who will you meet?
- Civil Aviation Authorities Across the World
- C-Level Executives of Major Airlines
- Ministry of Transport Representatives.
- Flight Crew
- Airport Managers
- Aircraft & Flight Safety Professionals
- Air Crash Investigators
- Aviation Logistics Professionals
- Security Professionals
- Avionics Professionals
- Aircraft Maintenance Professionals
- Aircraft Design Professionals
- Ground Operations Managers
- Fleet Managers
- Flight Management Professionals
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Policymakers, Regulators, Investors
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
- …and many more.
U.K Civil Aviation Authority (CAA UK)
Laila Ali Bin Hareb Al Muhairi
Asst Director General
U.A.E General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA UAE)
The British Aviation Group
Vice President UK and Ireland
Director of Civil Aviation
Civil Aviation Authority – South Africa (CAA – SA)
Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
Chief Executive Officer
Edinburgh Airport Ltd
Undersecretary International & Internal Affairs
Ministry of Civil Aviation-Egypt
Chief Executive Officer
Airport Operators Association
North Atlantic Implementation Management Group, ICAO
Chief Operating Officer
Kuwait Airways – (Invited)
AIR FRANCE KLM (Invited)
Director of Safety and Security
British Airways (Invited)
- Create and Enhance Visibility for your services & Solutions before global decision makers & aviation professionals in attendance.
- Media & Marketing Opportunities through 18 weeks of pre-event online, social media and global press channels
- Unique Customized Branding Packages which can be tailored to your specific branding and Advertising needs to reach the Global Aviation Industry.
- Brand Awareness & Recognition through web flyers, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets and signage branding your organization at the Summit.
- Prime Reserved Speaking Opportunities to address the Summit, create visibility and increase influence for your brand.
- Leveraged Lead Generation through introductions & meetings with Senior Representatives of major Airlines and Governments.
- Exhibit Innovative Products Services and through unique exhibition opportunities before C-level decision makers & aviation professionals.
for more details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn From: An amazing speaker line up
- Tackle Hot Business Issues with an Industry Relevant agenda.
- Exclusive interactive sessions with opportunities to interface with industry leaders.
- Expand your knowledge, as industry experts, senior airline executives & Government representatives share their latest research and findings.
- Generate Business Leads by meeting & Interacting with decision makers.
- Find out what lies ahead, as senior industry leaders discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
|Early Bird Discount||$499||£326|
Email us on Sales@micequotient for our special group booking offers
Write to us at email@example.com To be a part of the summit as a media partner
London, United Kingdom
Venue details coming soon…..