4th Edition: Arab Women in Leadership and Business Summit
Date: 25th-26th April 2018
Venue: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
There is no force equal to a woman who is determined to rise. To gain momentum and drive change, women need to “lean-in” and they are doing so—at least more than before. A 2008 survey of Arab and Western youth by Asda’a Burson-Marsteller found that 73% of Arab women and 58% of Arab men believe that women should have equal opportunities for professional advancement. Governments are likely to remain broadly supportive towards the expansion of women’s employment across the region, primarily as it is associated with modernization, eventually leading to an enhanced contribution to the economic growth.
The UAE Government supports women by implementing policies to promote opportunities for them and bringing in reforms to empower them. Hence, women within the region are professionally excelling and have taken leadership to a new era of independence and growth.
“The Arab Women in Leadership and Business Summit”is one of a kind of premier women’sleadership gatheringbringing together inspiring Arab Women leaders who are making a difference in their respective industries. The gathering offers a unique learning opportunity from highly successful women which would enable individuals to develop stand-out skills, authentic leadership styles, and build an impressive and powerful network.
We invite you to propel your career to greater heights through this learning experience!
Who Will You Meet?
The 4th Edition of The Arab Women in Leadership and Business is for emerging leader, emerging executive and executive from the public and private sector along with associations, companies, organizations and government bodies who are working towards supporting them.
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Interactive Panel Discussions
- Collaborative Roundtables
- Optional One on One Meetings
- Dedicated Networking during breaks, luncheon and receptions
- In-Conference “Power Networking”
- Senior Level Attendees
- Connect with thought leaders, industry veterans, and women’s organizations from around the region
- Optional Reserved Seating
The post show report of the previous edition is available on request. Please write to us at email@example.com to receive a copy of the report.
Her Exellency Dr. Maryam Matar
Chairman & Founder
UAE Genetic Diseases Association
Government of Sharjah
Nashwa Al Ruwaini,
CEO & Board Member
Virgin Megastore – Middle East
Founder & CEO
Kifaya Abu Thallam
Group Advisor – Organisation Design Human Resources
- Create and Enhance Visibility for your services & Solutions before global decision makers & aviation professionals in attendance.
- Media & Marketing Opportunities through 18 weeks of pre-event online, social media and global press channels
- Unique Customized Branding Packages which can be tailored to your specific branding and Advertising needs to reach the Global Aviation Industry.
- Brand Awareness & Recognition through web flyers, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets and signage branding your organization at the Summit.
- Prime Reserved Speaking Opportunities to address the Summit, create visibility and increase influence for your brand.
- Leveraged Lead Generation through introductions & meetings with Senior Representatives of major Airlines and Governments.
- Exhibit Innovative Products Services and through unique exhibition opportunities before C-level decision makers & aviation professionals.
for more details please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org