4th Edition: Arab Women in Leadership and Business Summit
Date: March 2018
Venue: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The biggest power and asset of any nation is its people. The prosperity and success of the people are measured by the standard of their education, economical and legal empowerment. Today every nation is working towards supporting the prosperity of its people by setting better policies and bringing in major reforms. Most of the nations have significant numbers of educated and skilled women and it is imperative to encourage these women to join the work force and assist them to set a career path which would not only help in enriching the national economy but also will be beneficial to communities, companies and Organizations.
In the region the governments and the leadership are supporting women by implementing policies to promote opportunities for women and bringing in reforms to empower them. This makes it very important for businesses to integrate women into the workforce and empower them for leadership roles. Engaging women to take leadership roles and to support and empower women entrepreneurs is one of the keys to help maintain and accelerate the economic growth rate in the region.
The 3rd Edition of The Arab Women in Leadership and Business Summit is a platform for women to seek their highest level of professional development by providing them with information, strategies, insights and perspectives on Leadership.
Who Will You Meet?
The 3rd Edition of The Arab Women in Leadership and Business is for emerging leader, emerging executive and executive from the public and private sector along with associations, companies, organizations and government bodies who are working towards supporting them.
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Interactive Panel Discussions
- Collaborative Roundtables
- Optional One on One Meetings
- Dedicated Networking during breaks, luncheon and receptions
- In-Conference “Power Networking”
- Senior Level Attendees
- Connect with thought leaders, industry veterans, and women’s organizations from around the region
- Optional Reserved Seating
The post show report of the previous edition is available on request. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the report.
The Speaker List Will be Announced Shortly
- Create and Enhance Visibility for your services & Solutions before global decision makers & aviation professionals in attendance.
- Media & Marketing Opportunities through 18 weeks of pre-event online, social media and global press channels
- Unique Customized Branding Packages which can be tailored to your specific branding and Advertising needs to reach the Global Aviation Industry.
- Brand Awareness & Recognition through web flyers, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets and signage branding your organization at the Summit.
- Prime Reserved Speaking Opportunities to address the Summit, create visibility and increase influence for your brand.
- Leveraged Lead Generation through introductions & meetings with Senior Representatives of major Airlines and Governments.
- Exhibit Innovative Products Services and through unique exhibition opportunities before C-level decision makers & aviation professionals.
for more details please write to us at email@example.com